In the Life Sciences arena, I frequently speak to executives within the sector who are about to exit their roles (or have already exited) within a pharma, biotech or medtech company and have a desire to build a non-Executive Director (NED) portfolio. The biggest challenge is how to obtain their first NED role, as boards […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud jfhfyretg5012 contributed a whooping 15 entries.
Entries by jfhfyretg5012
In just the last few weeks, the first female councillor was elected in Saudi Arabia as a result of allowing women to vote for the first time; and 535 year old Magdalen College School in Oxford has employed its first female head. Things seem to be looking up from a gender equality perspective, and there […]
Adotas offers some great advice for Cross Channel Marketing
Why the rail sector must start engaging customers on a meaningful – and digital – level, or risk losing them altogether Today, the customer really is king. In the past few decades, across all areas of industry, companies have started understanding the value of getting clients on side – not just to encourage loyalty, but […]
- LSX World Congress 2019 – feeling the pulse of the industry
- The European Life Sciences Market – continued growth despite the uncertainties of Brexit?
- Paul Edwards presents the ‘Best Established Biotech’ Award
- Make me a Vice President, and I’ll take the job!
- Should we recruit Rock Stars? – only if we can provide the right culture and leadership