Life Sciences and Biotechnology News
https://hiexecutivesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/CEOrecruitmentdirectorlevelrecruitment.jpg 1067 1600 jfhfyretg5012 https://hiexecutivesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Header-logo-1-300x79.jpg jfhfyretg50122016-03-17 09:31:192019-07-01 16:29:42Cultural fit is not always what it is made out to be
Beware the Culture Fit by Apoorva Mathur The culture…
https://hiexecutivesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Women_board_talent_shortage_diversity.jpg 533 800 jfhfyretg5012 https://hiexecutivesearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Header-logo-1-300x79.jpg jfhfyretg50122016-02-25 11:29:072019-07-01 16:26:34FROM CAVEWOMAN TO CHAIRWOMAN - Where are we on this evolutionary timeline?
In just the last few weeks, the first female councillor…
Horton International Dorchester House 15 Dorchester Place Thame OX9 2DL United Kingdom firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)207 630 0200
- LSX World Congress 2019 – feeling the pulse of the industry
- The European Life Sciences Market – continued growth despite the uncertainties of Brexit?
- Paul Edwards presents the ‘Best Established Biotech’ Award
- Make me a Vice President, and I’ll take the job!
- Should we recruit Rock Stars? – only if we can provide the right culture and leadership